Logo
Logo
Coventry Corporation Transport Society

Daimler CVA6

In the post-war years, the Daimler CVA6 became the shiny new face of Coventry Transport.  Numbered 1-96 (FHP1-30 and GKV31-96), delivery began in 1948 and all but one were in service by the end of 1950.

The bus on the right appears to be GKV94 in its heyday

GKV 94

This photograph was supplied by John Kaye.  The original can be seen at www.sct61.org.uk/co66